HALF DAY ADVENTURES
1. Smith River – Starts at Public Boat Ramp below 101 bridge to the estuary/mouth.
2. The Outhouse – From Society Bar (199 bridge) to Public boat ramp below 101 bridge.
3. Twin Bridges – To public boat ramp at Ruby Van Deventer Park.
4. Lake Earl – Starts at Lakeview boat ramp to the Narrows of Lake Tolowa.
5. Crescent City Harbor – Half day touring near the shore, fishing and sightseeing.
6. Winchuck River – Spend half day touring the tranquil lagoon.
7. Smith River Estuary – Spend half day touring lagoon at and isolated beaches.
FULL DAY ADVENTURES
8. Ruby Van Deventer – State Park down to the mouth of the Smith River.
9. Twin Bridges – To Ruby Van Deventer State Park. (class 1 rapids)
10. The Outhouse – Starts at the gravel bar below 199 bridge and ends at the mouth
11. Lake Earl / Tolowa Narrows – Tour both lagoons with fishing and bird viewing
12. Lake Earl – Tour 4,000 acre lagoon with over 100 migratory bird species.
13. Crescent City Harbor – Spend the day touring and fishing for Rockfish and seasonal Halibut